[Snort-users] Spade 021008.1 available!

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Wed Oct 9 06:56:05 EDT 2002

FYI, looks like a last minute fix I made to the installation Makefile
might have bit me a bit.  If you get the message:

   Makefile:17: *** missing separator.  Stop.

just edit Makefile to delete the 2 lines that begin with "@#".

I'll get a new version out before long with that fixed, but want to
see if there are any other priority changes.  So, try it out folks! :)

-- Jim