[Snort-users] Snort version comparisons

larc larc at ...1187...
Wed Oct 9 02:55:05 EDT 2002

Hi,

Here is a list that use for the development of snortcenter

commandline: -R option

rule options: rawbytes, distance, within, flow, frag
telnet decode: port-list
frag2: min_ttl, ttl_limit
stream4: min_ttl ttl_limit
http_decode: totaly new preprocessor
ASN1_decode: new preprocessor
conversation: new preprocessor
portscan2: new preprocessor
database: ignore_bfp

There are also some other new preprocessors, but they are still experimental.

If I forgot some other things, please let me know.

Regards,
Stefan Dens

 Sabari Devadoss <sabari at ...690...> wrote:
Hello,