[Snort-users] Query display

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Tue Oct 8 10:55:04 EDT 2002

Erm, is this a problem with acid? Snort doesn't have a web interface by
itself, so it's unclear which third party web interface tool you're having
trouble with. I'm not much of a web interfaces expert, but I doubt this
question will be clear to those who are.

Also, could you be a lot more specific about your problem? Version numbers,
platform, etc.