[Snort-users] Logging to non local database

Miller, Eoin Miller at ...6968...
Mon Oct 7 09:08:04 EDT 2002

i cant remember the switches to pass when doing the ./configure off the top of my head.

install the MySQL Client rpm/package that comes with your distro or just download the entire source and read through the documentation on how to compile only the client portion of the code then install that. if you have more questions about installing the mysql client id reffer to their documentation or mailing list for further help.

eoin