[Snort-users] Library required for --enable-flexresp

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Mon Oct 7 08:19:01 EDT 2002

I sent a patch in over the weekend for autoconf that will correctly print
out the places configure attempted to find libnet.h.  Also, snort requires
1.0.2a now instead of a generic 1.0 version.  Mostly because without a
level playing field I'm not sure we're all going to be experiencing the
same behavior.

Given the interest in the new libnet library, I will take a a look into see
if it can be used in place of 1.0.2a for flexresp as it's very likely
future OS releases will switch to the newer version at some point.

Thanks for all the detailed bug reports.

- -Jeff

- --On Monday, October 07, 2002 08:52:54 -0600 "Slighter, Tim"