[Snort-users] Snort 1.90 no Spade?

Shane Hickey shane at ...5522...
Fri Oct 4 15:07:02 EDT 2002

I'm afraid I haven't read the list in quite some time, so I apologize if
this has been answered.  I checked the FAQ and the archives and didn't
see mention of it.  Anyway, I'm running Snort on RedHat installed from
RPMs.  It's always included Spade, but 1.90 doesn't seem to.  Is there a
reason for this, or was it an oversight.  I found that I caught many
intrusions that I wouldn't have seen otherwise when I was using Spade,
although, I wish you could tell it to ignore certain source networks.

Thanks in advance!

Shane

--
Shane Hickey