[Snort-users] Executing SQL (postgresql) to get results?

Sloan Bowman smileyq at ...7078...
Fri Oct 4 09:08:03 EDT 2002

I am wanting to create a view in postgresql to show me the signature ipsrc
ipdst and timestamp and I can' figure out how I would do this with the way
the database is currently setup. I see no reference to any ip addresses
anywhere in the database. The reason I am wanting to do this is because I
am currently using ACID and its slow as Christmas archiving and deleting
data from the database. I want to use EXPLAIN to test out why this is the
case. Thanks again.