[Snort-users] Snort 1.9 and ACID?

Uhte, Russ RussU at ...6702...
Fri Oct 4 07:50:04 EDT 2002

Mike,
I just upgraded from snort 1.8.7 to 1.9 and Acid 0.9.6b21 still seems to be
working like a charm...  This is a win32 setup!!!
-Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Pacheco, Michael F. [mailto:MPacheco at ...6219...]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 7:56 AM
To: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Snort-users] Snort 1.9 and ACID?

Great news Snort 1.9 released as stable code!!

Now the question is - does ACID at 0.9.6b21 support the new snortdb schema
106? Or does any higher version of ACID exist that is stable ( I know b22 is
in CVS - but has Roman blessed it as a stable release because I don't see it
on the CERT site) and supports snortdb schema 106?

Can't wait to get 1.9 into testing - I know, I'm chicken, I don't do beta
until those who really know what their doing say its OK.

Thanks

Mike Pacheco

Snort-users list archive:
---

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.
---