[Snort-users] Problems with MySQL output

Snort Snort at ...5098...
Fri Oct 4 07:42:04 EDT 2002

Try logging to file instead of db and see if that changes and/or try running
snort in the foreground and see what happens.

Michael
Pathfire

-----Original Message-----
From: Borja Marcos [mailto:borjamar at ...778...]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 6:41 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Problems with MySQL output

	Hello,

	I am experiencing problems some months ago, with every snort version
I have
tested.

	I am running Snort (now 1.9.0) and MySQL under FreeBSD 4.6.2. The
machine is
a dual-cpu Compaq Proliant 18050R.

	After some time logging, (it was about 6 hours with the previus
versions, now
it has failed after 15 minutes) it stops logging to the database. I see no
more alerts in the database. The socket connections remain open, but I see
no
more alerts until I restart snort. Any ideas? The MySQL version is
3.23.32_1.

	Borja.