[Snort-users] Snort 1.9 and ACID?

Pacheco, Michael F. MPacheco at ...6219...
Fri Oct 4 05:56:05 EDT 2002

Great news Snort 1.9 released as stable code!!

Now the question is - does ACID at 0.9.6b21 support the new snortdb schema
106? Or does any higher version of ACID exist that is stable ( I know b22 is
in CVS - but has Roman blessed it as a stable release because I don't see it
on the CERT site) and supports snortdb schema 106?

Can't wait to get 1.9 into testing - I know, I'm chicken, I don't do beta
until those who really know what their doing say its OK.

Thanks

Mike Pacheco