[Snort-users] Re: snortrules.tar.gz not updated

Chris Green cmg at ...1935...
Fri Oct 4 03:54:02 EDT 2002

Martin Olsson <elof at ...6680...> writes:

> Hmmm, I just untar:ed snort-1.9.0 and compared its rules with the ones
> found in http://www.snort.org/dl/signatures/snortrules.tar.gz.
>
> Apparently the ones shipped with 1.9.0 are newer. Shouldn't
> snortrules.tar.gz always contain the latest rules for the stable-branch?

The release process hasn't propigated to the snortrules.tar.gz side of
the house because last night at around 11pm is when I branched/tagged
and said what was stable.

The automatic processes will be there soon.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>