[Snort-users] Use Snort to measure HTTP transfer ?

Miller, Eoin Miller at ...6968...
Thu Oct 3 13:53:03 EDT 2002

try ntop (network top) its available @ www.ntop.org, this is more what you are looking for, it has the ability to log to a MySQL server but its a feature that they have discontinued in the CVS versions, the current stable release does have this ability.

eoin