[Snort-users] Snort-users] ACID: Alert Viewing problem.....

Michael gaddica at ...131...
Thu Oct 3 13:45:13 EDT 2002

I recently installed Snort w/ ACID on my win2k box.
I am getting 2 similar error messages:

FQDN: Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Access denied for
user: 'snort at ...274...' to database 'snort'

as well as:
Database ERROR:Database ERROR:Access denied for user:
'snort at ...274...' to database 'snort'

The second error appears while trying to view an
alert, right before it gives me info on the TCP stats.

2 questions:

1. What is FQDN?
2. Has anyone else gotten either one of these error
message and fixed it successfully?

Michael
gaddica at ...131...