[Snort-users] Snort 1.8.7 on winXP laptop

Miller, Eoin Miller at ...6968...
Wed Oct 2 11:23:36 EDT 2002

i know that i had a few problems working with xircom cards unless they were in cardbus (which is 16 bit i believe) mode, there should be a setting in your BIOS on your laptop for the PCMCIA slots, might be worth a shot.

eoin