[Snort-users] barnyard on sparc64 openbsd

insane at ...322... insane at ...322...
Tue Oct 1 09:11:39 EDT 2002

I can not believe that anyone here is not running snort +
barnyard on sparc64 architecture with OpenBSD. I have not
heard a peep. To get snort running on this I had to play
with the SPARC_TWIDDLE define. So it foes not bus
error. There is not one for barnyard.. So what is a person
todo.