[Snort-users] XML Log parsers

Sleepy sleepy at ...7582...
Fri Nov 22 22:16:03 EST 2002

Yes, I just finished a hyper link to the reference i.e whitehats/info, bugtraq, url and stuff. the iphdr info will be retrieved when you right click and choose header info.
I am trying to finish by next week so i can release, thanks for the feedback

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cybersniper
  To: sleepy at ...7582...
  Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 7:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [Snort-users] XML Log parsers

  Sleepy;

  You must have been reading my mind!  I have been looking for the past couple of weeks for a
  Win32 Based tool that will parse snort xml output into a more "reader friendly" output!

  I particularly like that you have the timestamp and signature in the viewer.
  Will you also be including a link so that a user can "dig" further into the particular alert (i.e. look at the
  tcp hdr info etc...)???

  I look forward to your release.  Thanks for the hard work!

  Cybersniper