[Snort-users] Snort alerts

Thierry lenaig at ...143...
Fri Nov 15 06:44:11 EST 2002

Hi,
Me i don not have exactly the same pb than philippe, i mean, that snort is
writing correctly on /var/log/snort, but is not writing on my database
mysql...
The user is correct, the password is correct, i can connect by hand, but i
don 't understand why snort 1.9 don't want to do it...??
Thx

thierry

15/11/2002 14:34:10, "Philippe Dhont   (Sea-ro)" <Philippe.Dhont at ...7048...> a
écrit:

>Hi,
>
>I installed snort with apache, mysql, php and acid on a linux system.
>It reads data from an internal NT server.
>And now for testing i scan all the ports on that NT server with another
>windows pc but i get no alerts in my acid.
>Why not ?
>
>greetz
>
>Philippe Dhont

Thierry Stephan