[Snort-users] Setting up sensor on another machine

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Nov 11 17:01:21 EST 2002

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/configure_options.html

If you use the source just tell it to install without
the server.  I'm not using OpenBSD on any machines
right now, but I'm willing to bet that the port has
that option too (could be wrong, worth checking).

=====