[Snort-users] Rule update with snortcenter

snorter at ...158... snorter at ...158...
Fri Nov 8 00:09:01 EST 2002

I've a problem to update my Snortrules with the Snortcenter function
"Update from Internet".
After Snortcenter installation the download of default snortrules was
successfull and everthing works fine. I'm using snort rules from Oct 31.
Now I want to update the rules, but the message "No update this time ..."
appears.
This is in my config.php:
$snortrules_url =
"http://www.snort.org/dl/signatures/snortrules-stable.tar.gz";

Why Snortcenter doesn't recognize that there are rules more up to date
on www.snort.org?

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Michael