[Snort-users] Logging to Remote Syslog and ACID Console

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Nov 4 09:30:08 EST 2002

You don't specify the remote syslog server in the
snort.conf file or in the command line.  Lose the -s,
use snort.conf to tell snort to syslog the stuff, then
edit /etc/syslog.conf to use the correct server.

=====