[Snort-users] Pretty Reports for Management

CJATeck at ...661... CJATeck at ...661...
Fri May 31 16:12:02 EDT 2002

If you are not already familiar with ARIS you might wish to have a look at
it. They have an "extractor" that works on both Win32 and *nix platforms that
will parse the data from the alert.ids and the portscan.log files and SSL it
up to ARIS. There are some nice graphical reporting capabilities that may be
useful for management type reporting.

http://aris.securityfocus.com

Cliff