[Snort-users] Snort Database and ODBC Clients

Matt Richter matt at ...5940...
Fri May 31 08:19:08 EDT 2002

Does anyone use an ODBC compliant interface to access the snort database
and generate custom reports?
I've experimented with loading the windows MySQL ODBC drivers and have
pulled data from the database with MS Access, but I haven't had much
time to learn the tables and relationships to create meaningful reports.
I'm assuming a program like Crystal Reports could make some really
"snazzy" reports.

I would be really interested to hear from someone who has done this and
has some tips and suggestions to make this a practical reporting
function.

Cheers,
Matt Richter