[Snort-users] schema version 104

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri May 31 07:10:05 EDT 2002

- create_mysql comes from the snort tar ball

- v105 of the DB schema really only affects Oracle users.  Hence, for MySQL, there is no
difference between 104 and 105.  The warning about the "database is using an older version
.." message can be safely ignored.

- In order to upgrade the mysql schema, run the SQL you indicated below.

> INSERT INTO schema (vseq, ctime) VALUES ('105', now());
> DELETE FROM schema WHERE vseq = '104';

cheers,
Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/