[Snort-users] barnyard over TCP

ChandlerH at ...5973... ChandlerH at ...5973...
Thu May 30 14:18:04 EDT 2002

I haven't been following this thread too closely, but couldn't you obtain
the same functionality by syslog'ing the barnyard output log to a remote
syslog server?

I realize there are security implications of doing this, but if it achieves
the desired results, those are simple hurdles to overcome.

cheers,
Chandler