[Snort-users] shellcode error

bthaler at ...2720... bthaler at ...2720...
Thu May 30 13:38:04 EDT 2002

Umm.....

I think you answered your own question:

Snort says:
"Probably your variable SHELLCODE_PORTS is not defined..."

And you say:
"I don't have this variable in snort.conf"

IANAE (expert), but I think if you define $SHELLCODE_PORTS in snort.conf,
the error will go away.

Sincerely,

Brad T.