AW: [Snort-users] (no subject)

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Thu May 30 02:11:03 EDT 2002

Do you get any error messages of snort in syslog? I and of course a lot of
others run more than 2 sensors logging into a single mysql database and ACID
works very well.

Please also post infos about plattform, program versions, configs etc. so we
can help you out.

One hint may be: Did you define the second sensor on the db? This is what I
often forget and get "Access denied" on the sensor's syslog.

So long,
Sandro