[Snort-users] ACID help

Michael S. Boyd michael at ...5922...
Thu May 23 08:37:04 EDT 2002

I'm trying to setup a Snort/ACID sensor as a backup to our commercial
IDS, but I'm having a rough time getting it to work.  When I try to
pull up the ACID webpage I get the following error:

Warning: Failed opening '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/adodb/drivers/adodb-
mysql.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2278

I went to cert.org/kb/acid and read the troubleshooting, but I'm still
having no luck. I put the path in the adodb.inc.php file but still
nothing.

Any help would be great.

adodb200
php-4.2.1