[Snort-users] Rép. : [Snort-users] demarc: validate

Ronald Beaulieu rbeaulieu at ...5334...
Thu May 16 05:30:02 EDT 2002

Hi Devon,

Which version of demarc are you running?

Ronald

>>> Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding at ...5481...> 15/05/02 16h06 >>>
When I try to 'Validate snort configuration & all rulesets for this sensor'
I get the following error:

Couldn't open /usr/local/demarc/tmp/snort.conf for writing: Permission
denied

How can I fix this?

Devon Harding
System Administrator