[Snort-users] demarc: validate

Ryan Hill rhill at ...2446...
Wed May 15 13:44:04 EDT 2002

Devon,

This is a permissions problem.  Most likely, you're webserver doesn't have
permission to execute in this directory.

Give this a shot as root:

chown root.nobody /usr/local/demarc/tmp

where 'nobody' is the group your Apache server is running as.

Regards,

Ryan Hill
Corporate Information Systems
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) - http://www.telecomsys.com