[Snort-users] Snort loading at startup

Ted Stringer teds at ...5847...
Tue May 14 10:11:03 EDT 2002

I just started to experiement with the script, and got snort to start.
I would like to pull the interface controls into the script, so that the
interface is only active when snort is running.  I was able to
sucessfully able to do this and get Snort to start, now I can't get it
to stop and kill the interface!  I am working on that side of the script
now.

Ted