[Snort-users] Re: Off topic: Thousands of traceroutes ?

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Mon May 13 13:07:03 EDT 2002

John Sage wrote:

[...]
> Better yet, it would be appreciated (by me, at least..) if you (and
> all others who do the same thing) could figure out how to transmit
> email without that pretentious and over-blown footer attached to your
> posts.
>
> I mean, really now, you're posting to a maillist.
>
> That footer is utterly irrelevant.
>
> And, no, thank you. *
>
> - John
> --
> Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?
>
> PGP key      http://www.finchhaven.com/pages/gpg_pubkey.html
> Fingerprint  FE 97 0C 57 08 43 F3 EB 49 A1 0C D0 8E 0C D0 BE C8 38 CC B5

It's annoying but I'll bet it's not a footer he's attached.  Many
companies attach such footers at their Exchange servers (eww).

-Jeff

--
http://jeff.wwti.com            (pgp key available)
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."