[Snort-users] Future features???

larosa, vjay larosa_vjay at ...3331...
Sun May 12 12:25:05 EDT 2002

Try Demarc. It is well worth the small fee they charge.

vjl

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul.Fiero at ...5820... [mailto:Paul.Fiero at ...5820...]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:39 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Future features???

I was curious to know if anyone had heard anything about potential for real
time alerts being available in future versions of ACID.  I am in dire need
of the facility and would love to see this feature added.

Paul Fiero
Information Security Analyst
City of Austin - ISD
Security Engineering
(512) 974-3559
paul.fiero at ...5820...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is
confidential. It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other than to the
addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because of this information
is strictly prohibited.