[Snort-users] Future features???

Wayne T Work wayne at ...3179...
Sun May 12 09:33:02 EDT 2002

Snort itself has real time alerting using Email, Syslog, SNMP trap alerts.
Just need to set up an Email account dedicated to this system. Or you can
use Unix or Windows (using Kewi Syslogd for Windows) to except logs to it
and alert on priority. You could write a Perl script to scan  the syslogs
as they come in and Email on certain criteria in real time. Good luck!!