[Snort-users] Looking for tool to generate isp/domain notification emails....

Kevin Riggins kriggins at ...5810...
Fri May 10 06:16:04 EDT 2002

Once upon a time, I seem to remember seeing a tool that would parse
snort logs, perform the dns/revers/whaterver lookups, generate and send
and email to the parties concerned about an intrusion attempt.  Does
anybody know where I can get something like this?  I use
aris.securityfocus.com right now, but it is very time consuming.  I
could roll my own, but, you know, wheel, reinvent, etc.

TIA,

Kevin Riggins

Quester Research

2910 Westown Parkway