[Snort-users] Proper Method and/or Place to Declare HTTP_SERVERS port?

Vadim Pushkin wiskbroom at ...125...
Wed May 8 14:19:02 EDT 2002

In this case I will create another var, say
var HTTP_SERVERS_PORT, set it to 8180 and
change 80 in the rules files to $HTTP_SERVERS_PORT.
Does anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks again,

Vadim