AW: [Snort-users] Pass rules??

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Tue May 7 22:15:03 EDT 2002

I do it that way:

- create a file pass.rules in your rules directory and add any pass rule you
wish, e.g.
pass tcp [1.2.3.4/32] any -> any 80
- add option -o to the snort command line

For more information on that take a look at the Snort User's Manual where
this is described in detail

HTH,
Sandro