[Fwd: Re: [Snort-users] REMOVE Jason Haar from the list!]

Martin Forest martin at ...4069...
Tue May 7 21:56:02 EDT 2002

No, a strange bug with netscape filter and imap.
Jason, I'm sorry. There were only about 100 duplicates of your mail and
no one else.
Imap filter had left a part of you mail in my inbox but not enough to
show up in my inbox.
After editing my inbox in vi, problem solved....

Ones again, I'm sorry....
/Martin