[Snort-users] Acid Graphing

cbumpste cbumpste at ...3162...
Mon May 6 17:11:15 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have been trying to get graphing to work with acid.
I have put Alerts in the AG.
When I run the graph only a small square appears.?

I have turned off the errors messaging in the php.ini that is stated on
the Acid site.

When I run the test phplot/examples/test_setup.php only PNG and JPG
appear. It says that GIF is not enabled.
Does the graphing function in Acid only use GIF's?
If so how do enable GIF support?

I compiled GD as follows:
 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-bcmath --with-gd
--enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib
--with-png-dir=/usr/lib --with-zlib-dir=/usr/include
--with-tiff-dir=/usr/lib

Thanks,
Craig