[Snort-users] newbie: merging rulesets

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Sun May 5 04:32:02 EDT 2002

There are a couple of ways you can do this.

1. oinkmaster: It is a simple Perl script to update the ruleset for you.
http://www.algonet.se/~nitzer/oinkmaster/

2. IDS Policy Manager: It is a win32 application that updates the
ruleset using a nice Gui http://www.activeworx.com/idspm and then upload
your rulesets via scp

Jeff