[Snort-users] snortconf via web

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Fri May 3 11:46:02 EDT 2002

That is something that I haven't thought of... 'Make Coffee Now'. Does
your coffee maker support bluetooth? :)

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Erek Adams
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 1:45 PM
To: Robert S.
Cc: 'Mr. F Phat's'; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] snortconf via web

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Robert S. wrote:

> www.activeworx.com
>
> IDS policy manager
>
> it only runs on windows, but it can manage the policies, rules, and
> conf files for multiple UNIX and Windows sensors really well through
> SCP or FTP.  I've played with it a bit this week.  Very cool program.

Hrm...  I was thinking more along the lines of something from a browser
via the 'net, which was why I didn't mention that.

And yes, it is very cool! :)  (Hiya Jeff!) :)  If just had a 'Make
coffee NOW' button, I think it would be damned near perfect. ;-)

*goes to find some of that wonderful black caffienated beverage.*

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy