[Snort-users] snortconf via web

Tom Sevy tsevy at ...1701...
Fri May 3 11:40:12 EDT 2002

It would really be nice if there was a 'webmin' for snort.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erek Adams [mailto:erek at ...577...]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 1:45 PM
To: Robert S.
Cc: 'Mr. F Phat's'; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] snortconf via web

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Robert S. wrote:

> www.activeworx.com
>
> IDS policy manager
>
> it only runs on windows, but it can manage the policies, rules, and conf
> files for multiple UNIX and Windows sensors really well through SCP or
> FTP.  I've played with it a bit this week.  Very cool program.

Hrm...  I was thinking more along the lines of something from a browser via
the 'net, which was why I didn't mention that.

And yes, it is very cool! :)  (Hiya Jeff!) :)  If just had a 'Make coffee
NOW'
button, I think it would be damned near perfect. ;-)

*goes to find some of that wonderful black caffienated beverage.*

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy