[Snort-users] CONFIGURING SNORT TO USE MYSQL

Bruno Taranto bruno at ...1260...
Fri May 3 10:45:02 EDT 2002

Y0 man,

Just install development package.

libmysqlclient6-dev - mysql database development files

DEB_bash~: apt-get install libmysqlclient6-dev

_________________________________
Internet Security Services
"if you spend more on coffee than on IT security, then you will be
hacked"
HISS, Inc.

Bruno Taranto
phone: +55 21 2221-2180