[Snort-users] unable to compile latest with mysql on linux

Hans-Cees Speel hanscees at ...5748...
Wed May 1 07:47:52 EDT 2002

hi,
I have the same problem as the bsd -user,
./configure -with--mysql does not work.

all I find is mysql.h in the win32 directory.
I quess that is not meant to be used on linux?

Is there a bug or should I install the source for mysql and use these
header files??

It compiles fine but then snort complaints that mysql support is not
supported.

please email me at hanscees at ...5748...
Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]
Hans-Cees Speel http://www.hanscees.com
pgp public key at http://www.hanscees.com/hcs.asc

Editor "Journal of Memetics Evolutionary Models of Information
Transmission"
http://www.cpm.mmu.ac.uk/jom-emit
submit papers to the new managing editors at
w.m.dejong at ...5749... or mikeb at ...5750...