[Snort-users] Phil is coming out of the closet

Jason Lewis jlewis at ...2449...
Sat Mar 30 20:54:02 EST 2002

<snip>
But, that's ok.  I helped install a bsd system on a vax back in 1983 from
source provided by Purdue of all places.  This was when the Internet
road on top of IMP's and our local ethernets were connected by Ungermann
Bass broadband boxes intefaced with Sun 1 "routers".  And the lan was
1/2 inch yellow cable segments connected by little black bricks that you
could only figure out how they worked by XRay'n um.

Ah, those old Sun-1's, multibus cardcage, 2 megs of memory, 80 meg disk.
Those were the days.  I loved BSD.  But, ... I'm getting carried away.
</snip>

Talk about dating yourself!!!!

The linux zealots are still here......we're still here......

:P

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure".
The people at the other end of the link know less
about security than you do. And that's scary.