[Snort-users] New to Snort

Fri Mar 29 11:14:03 EST 2002

See http://www.snort.org --> menu on the left --> third item down:
Documentation.

http://www.snort.org/documentation.html#setup

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Whaley [mailto:extreme4x4 at ...131...]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 1:52 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] New to Snort

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of setting up my first snort sensor.  Is
there a guide that gives a good overview of what one needs to setup a
fully operational sensor?  The snort site, to me, seems very hard to
navigate since I'm not familiar with it.  Sorry for such a stupid
question, but I have to start somewhere.  Thanks<?xml:namespace prefix =
o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Mike

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover