[Snort-users] Resp and React keywords don't work?

Erek Adams erek at ...577...
Thu Mar 28 09:45:03 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW) wrote:

> I downloaded and compiled "snort-1.8.4.tar.gz". Is this the wrong one? I
> don't recall seeing a "flexresp" file. I'l take another look around.....

I hope you're compiling from source!  If you're using RH and it's RPM's
*shudder*, then have a look at:  http://www.snort.org/dl/binaries/RPMS/

If you're compiling the source:  ./configure --enable-flex-resp will do what
you need.  You'll also need to have libnet installed on the box as well.

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy
TheAdamsFamily.Net