[Snort-users] Resp and React keywords don't work?

Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW) Paul.Sheahan at ...2218...
Thu Mar 28 09:20:05 EST 2002

I downloaded and compiled "snort-1.8.4.tar.gz". Is this the wrong one? I
don't recall seeing a "flexresp" file. I'l take another look around.....

Thanks,

Paul Sheahan
Manager of Information Security
Priceline.com
paul.sheahan at ...2218...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill McCarty [mailto:bmccarty at ...5196...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:26 PM
To: Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW)
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Resp and React keywords don't work?

Hi Paul,

Did you compile Snort or download a binary package?

If you compiled it yourself, Erek's pointer to the FAQ is appropriate and
helpful. If not, I suggest that you check whether you downloaded a version
of Snort that includes support for resp and react. Such versions can be
identified by the presence of "flexresp" in the file name.

Cheers,

--On Wednesday, March 27, 2002 8:13 PM -0500 "Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW)"