[Snort-users] Alert Method

Administrator administrator at ...1932...
Wed Mar 27 21:31:11 EST 2002

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're asking here. There are
several packages that allow you to create an DB bases alarm system, or you
could write a scipt that watches snort's alert file and emails you when
something occurs. Is that what you're asking?