[Snort-users] Windows Warning

Patrick Harper lists at ...4250...
Wed Mar 27 07:06:24 EST 2002

Can you get other packet capturing programs to work?  It could be a problem with the NIC and driver.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Moran
  To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:27 PM
  Subject: [Snort-users] Windows Warning

  Caution!  I run snort under w2k, last Friday I installed all the latest service packs, hotfixes, etc, and now my pig won't snort.  It runs, but doesn't packet capture, Not sure which one killed my pig, but I completely reinstalled snort (took advantage and upgraded to 1.8.3 and it still won't snort, not even in sniffer mode.  If I can figure out what killed my pig I'll post it.