[Snort-users] port 12345

Fallon, Benjamin bfallon at ...4839...
Wed Mar 27 05:39:14 EST 2002

italk           12345/tcp  Italk Chat System
italk           12345/udp  Italk Chat System

Benjamin Fallon
Network/Support Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Woods [mailto:root at ...5405...]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 2:40 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] port 12345

I have done some checking, and will do some more but, in the meanwhile, I
was wondering if anyone has seen increased activity with regards to port
12345. The assigned service is something called NetBus. Does anyone have
some info on this
service and/or port or can they point me in the right direction? I am seeing
an increasing number of probes for port 12345.

Thanks,
Dr John,
the night tripper